UWED announces a tender for the purchase of technical equipment for the project "Multimedia Center UWED"
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2848 dated March 22, 2017 “On measures to strengthen the material and technical base of higher educational institutions with the participation of the International Development Association”, the University of World Economy and Diplomacy (UWED) announces a tender for the purchase of technical equipment for the project "Multimedia Center UWED".
Purchases will be carried out as part of an investment project with the involvement of credit funds of a foreign investor. According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 22, 2017 No. PP-2848, the purchased equipment is exempted from value added tax, therefore, please indicate prices without VAT.
This tender is open to all suppliers. All interested participants can send their commercial offers (pdf - scanned, signed by the head and with a seal) to email@example.com from August 1 to August 20 (inclusive) 2019.
Required documents for participation in the tender:
- certificate of registration;
- copy of TIN;
- documentary evidence of the financial security of the tender in the form of either a bank guarantee or a certificate of transfer of the security amount.
- supporting documents indicating experience in the supply of certain products;
- when it comes to the supply of goods from the manufacturer, the applicant must also submit a certificate of an official representative or dealer;
- certificates or other documents that certify the quality of the goods, if it is subject to mandatory certification;
- if a prepayment from the customer in the amount of 15% is necessary, then it is necessary to submit a guarantee from the bank in the amount of the required amount.
The main criteria for selecting suppliers:
- price of goods;
- quality of supplied products (technical and functional characteristics of goods);
- experience (reputation) of the supplier in the supply of certain products;
- warranty period and availability of a service center in Uzbekistan.
Main conditions for suppliers:
- The product must comply with all technical requirements and parameters specified in the detailed description;
- The delivered goods must be new and not used, as well as in the original packaging, with the factory marking and free from defects. The expiration date should be indicated on the packaging (packaging types: quantity, packaging).
- Defective goods are not accepted and will be sent back. Objections to the goods are made within 7 days.
- Goods must be certified (if the product is mandatory for certification).
- All goods must be substituted within 4 weeks from the date of signing the contract, based on the results of the tender;
- payments are made in the amount of 15% of the prepayment of the contract within 10 banking days from the moment of signing, the balance of 85% will be paid within 10 banking days after delivery, as well as at the end of installation and installation services (except if the goods are accepted and within 2 weeks there will be no possibility of installation due to the fault of the customer);
- all delivered goods must have a quality guarantee (min. 1 year), the Contractor undertakes obligations for free maintenance during the warranty period;
- The service center should be located in the Republic of Uzbekistan
- The price of the goods includes a service for measuring, installation and delivery.
- Obligatory presence at the supplier of a license for the right to sell the Software.
- It is not allowed to make changes and additions to the subject of the contract.
Information about the customer
Customer: University of World Economy and Diplomacy
Address: 54, Mustakillik Avenue, Tashkent
Tel .: +99871 2676769
Fax: +99871 2670900
Tender subject: purchase of goods for the "Multimedia Studio UWED"